Bob is a great solution for companies that want performance, engagement and culture to be at the center of their organization. While many vendors add those tools later in their lifecycle, those features were foundational to Bob from the get-go. The emphasis on employee engagement leads to high usage from employees and better reporting for companies. Additionally, Bob is a global company and their solution is a strong fit for multi-national companies.
HiBob is considered an SMB HRIS, which means the system works best for companies with between 50 and 350 employees. SMB solutions are designed to cover some, but not all HR needs with some gaps to be filled in by 3rd party solutions. SMB solutions are typically more user-friendly and more modernly designed than other vendors. Additionally, they are typically built with integrations in mind and have open APIs. A solution like HiBob usually takes 6-8 weeks to implement and requires a bit of configuration work from the administrator. SMB solutions tend to have limited rules engines and custom workflow tools, which can limit how scalable they can be.
HiBob charges companies on an monthly or quarterly subscription basis. HiBob is often a good value for companies and the software fees can cost between $8 and 13 PEPM.
Additionally, HiBob does charge a nominal implementation fee to clients to get started. This fee is typically ~5-15% of the annual software fees.
- Bob takes a very employee-centric approach to their HRIS by putting engagement, recognition and performance at the center of the platform.
- Due to Bob’s focus on employee engagement and broad scope of tools, they can generate insightful reports that can help show executives the health of their employee population
- Bob offers a thoroughly modern user interface that appeals to a younger workforce and is easy to navigate.
- Bob does not offer an ATS or LMS, but has pre-built integrations with many of the leading vendors in those spaces
- Bob is designed for global organizations and has offices in the US, UK and Tel Aviv
- Bob does not provide a payroll/ben admin tool, so there wouldn’t be an opportunity to grow into that module with them down the road
- Bob has prioritized an integration with 3rd party payroll tools and has a deep integration with ADP
- The majority of Bob’s team is still based out of the UK and Tel Aviv, although they are starting to expand more in the US in 2020/21
- As the company continues to grow, there have been some turnover concerns with Bob’s internal team
Due to gaps in their own system, Bob has always prioritized integrations with 3rd party systems, including leading ATS's and Payroll systems. Bob has some marketplace integrations with leading HR point solutions. However, custom integrations are not always the easiest to build
Bob was founded in Tel Aviv and has offices in the UK and US too. They are a great fit for companies with a global workforce due to their round the globe support and unique global tracking capabilities. They do not, however, offer global payroll at this point
- HRIS /Employee Files
- Time & Attendance