SagePeople is a scalable HRIS solution designed to be payroll-agnostic and best suited for global organizations. SagePeople is built on the Salesforce platform which makes it a very scalable, secure platform with high quality reporting. They do not offer a payroll module, but are experiencing at integrating with a variety of leading payroll providers in the US and abroad. SagePeople can be a great fit for companies that need a single source of truth for a complex global workforce
SagePeople is considered a Mid-Enterprise HRIS, which means the system works best for companies with between 250 and 2,500 employees. Mid-Enterprise solutions are designed to be all-in-one HRIS's for companies with a moderate-to-high degree of complexity. Mid-Enterprise solutions typically take about 4-5 months to implement and occasionally require external consultants to successfully implement and manage the solutions. Mid-Enterprise solutions have more custom workflow tools and rules engines to support a business's growing complexity.
SagePeople charges companies on a quarterly or annual subscription basis. Depending on the modules included and the size of your company, SagePeople software fees can cost between $12 and 16 PEPM.
In addition to the software fees, implementing SagePeople will require a one-time implementation fee. SagePeople's implementation fees start at $35K and can be even higher depending on the integrations included and the organization's complexity
- SagePeople has been built on the Salesforce platform, which allows for a highly configurable experience where modules can be customized without much training
- SagePeople’s reporting is also quite strong due to the Salesforce database it’s built on
- SagePeople was built with global companies in mind and their team has offices across the globe
- SagePeople’s customer support team is very proactive and many users have commented on the efficiency of their implementations
- SagePeople has one of the best integration teams in the industry and is a great choice for companies taking a best-of-breed approach rather than an all-in-one strategy
- SagePeople does not offer their own payroll suite currently. However, they do have a partnership with ADP rolling out in 2022.
- SagePeople’s implementation fees are higher than some of their peers due to the complexity of the Salesforce technology that it is built on
- SagePeople is based out of the UK and has only recently expanded to the US
- SagePeople also utilizes PlanSource as their benefits admin tool, which can lead to a less unified experience.
Since SagePeople doesn't offer a payroll module, they have always prioritized integrations with 3rd party systems and that is not just limited to payroll providers. The Salesforce architecture that the platform was built on is very open to data sharing, and the SagePeople team has built custom integrations with most leading HR point solutions
SagePeople was founded in the UK and has offices spanning the globe. They work best with companies that are in multiple countries, as they have strong localization capabilities to provide better global tracking.
- HRIS /Employee Files
- Benefits Admin
- Time & Attendance
- ATS / Recruiting
- Performance Management
- Compensation Management